You have these 4 options:
1) Bus #8 to Hipolito Yrigoyen 800. Although it is the cheapest option, it takes about 2 hours.
2) The Manuel Tienda León door to door transfer, whose stand is in the Arrivals Hall. It costs approx. USD 15 per person.
3) For a faster, safer and more reliable trip, we recommend the private taxi agency Greeters BA. Their services can be booked online at: http://www.greetersba.com/booking.php. This way, you will have a driver waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name and the Milhouse Hostel logo. The price is approx. USD 40 and you pay the driver directly.
4) Taxi (make sure you take an official taxi within the airport premises, identified with the Radio Taxi sign).
You have these 3 options:
1) Bus #45 to Chacabuco 100.
2) The Manuel Tienda León door-to-door transfer, whose stand is in the Arrivals Hall. It costs approx. USD 10 per person.
3)The private taxi service Greeters BA (you can make your reservation at http://www.greetersba.com/booking.php).
1) As well as from Ezeiza Airport (EZE) or Aeroparque Jorge Newbery (AEP), you can book in advance a private GreetersBA taxi, you can make the reservation online from this page: http://www.greetersba.com/booking.php
On the day of your arrival the driver will welcome you in the ARRIVAL HALL with a sign with YOUR NAME + MILHOUSE HOSTEL LOGO. The price of the transfer is approximately 20-30 USD (per car, not per person), and is paid directly to them in cash, it takes approximately 40 minutes.
2) You can also take a regular transfer from the company Manuel Tienda León, it takes 1 hour and it is best to book it in advance by phone at 011 4314-3636, as it is not very frequent. The transfer arrives at Puerto Madero station (Avenida Eduardo Madero 401), from there one block down Avenida Corrientes you can take the underground line B at Alem station to Uruguay station and walk 5 blocks to Avenida de Mayo.
3) Finally, the cheapest way to get there is by public transport, the San Martin train right in front of the airport to Retiro Station –the last station– and from Retiro take the underground line C towards Constitución, to Avenida de Mayo station, from there walk two blocks, it takes about 1 hour.