Located on Avenida de Mayo, just one block away from the 9 de Julio Av. our hostel is strategically located to explore the city centre of Buenos Aires.
From our Hostel you can walk to the most important points of interest of the city, such as the Obelisk, the Museum of the Bicentennial, the Plaza de Mayo or the Congress of La Nación, among others.
We are walking distance from all major landmarks including the Obelisco, Museo del Bicentenario, Plaza de Mayo or Congreso de la Nacion.
- Travelling from Estación Constitución -
- Catch Bus lines 100/59/45 to Bernardo de Irigoyen 100 or Subway/underground line C to Estación Av. de Mayo
- Travelling from Estación Retiro -
- Catch Bus lines 7/56 to Av.de Mayo 900 or Bus 100 to Lima 100 or Estacion Av.de Mayo.
- Travelling from Ezeiza International airport -
- Catch Bus line 8 to Hipólito Yrigoyen 800.
- Travelling from Jorge Newbery International airport -
- Catch Bus line 45 to Chacabuco 100 or Manuel Tienda León (transfer) or use Greeters BA to Milhouse Hostel.
- Travelling from Buquebus -
- Catch Bus line 45 to Av. de Mayo 900.
- The hostel is 35 Kms away from the International Airport and by taxi it takes around 40 minutes. For a safe and convenient transfer we recommend you use Greeters BA. This reliable taxi company can be pre-booked online at: http://www.greetersba.com/booking.php The driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall with a sign bearing your name and the Milhouse Hostel logo. The price is around USD40, and you pay them directly.