Located on Hipolito Yrigoyen our Milhouse Hostel Hipo is strategically located to explore the city centre of Buenos Aires.
We are walking distance from all major landmarks including the Obelisco, Museo del Bicentenario, Plaza de Mayo or Congreso de la Nacion.
- Travelling from Estación Constitución -
- - Bus lines 100/59/45 to Bernardo de Irigoyen 100
- - Subway/underground line C to Estación Av. de Mayo
- Travelling from Estación Retiro -
- - Bus lines 7/56 to Av.de Mayo 900
- - Bus 100 to Lima 100 or Estacion Av.de Mayo.
- Travelling from Ezeiza International airport which is 35km away, you have these 4 options:
- 1) Bus line 8 to Hipólito Yrigoyen 800. It is the most economical option but lasts 2 hours approx.
- 2) The Manuel Tienda Leon door-to-door shuttle, whose stand is in the Arrivals Hall. It costs approx USD 15 per person.
- 3) For a faster, safer and convenient transfer we recommend you use Greeters BA. This reliable taxi company can be pre-booked online at: http://www.greetersba.com/booking.php The driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall with a sign bearing your name and the Milhouse Hostel logo. The price is around USD40, and you pay them directly.
- 4) Taxi (be sure to take an official one inside the premises of the airport).
- Travelling from Jorge Newbery International airport -
- - Bus line 45 to Chacabuco 100.
- - Manuel Tienda León (transfer) whose stand is in the Arrivals Hall. It costs approx USD 10 per person.
- - Greeters BA to Milhouse Hostel. http://www.greetersba.com/booking.php
- Travelling from Buquebus -
- - Bus line 45 to Av. de Mayo 900.